Friday 3 December 2010

Inspiration Friday

This Friday a couple of websites which have been long time favourites.
1st www.t2landscapes.co.uk
Amazing Landscape Photographer stunning pictures. One of my favs' is this one.



2nd A wonderful blog full of delicious recipes and stunning cupcake designs.
The Art Of Being Perfect

I found the delicious site through her amazing recipe for rice krispie cakes see below
It's the best recipe for these I found and very tasty.



Marshmallow Rice Krispie Cakes

Ingredients

250g bag of toffee
50g butter
3 tbsp milk
115g marshmallows
175g rice krispies

1. Lightly brush a 20 x 33cm roasting tin with a little oil, (I use my 9inch brownie tin and just pack it all in). Put the toffees, butter and milk in a saucepan & heat, gently stirring until the toffees have melted.
2. Add the marshmallows. (I let them melt in, stirring for a minute before moving on).
3. Add the cereal and stir until the marshmallows have completely melted.
4. Spoon the mixture into the prepared roasting tin, level the surface and leave to set. (At this point you could top with melted chocolate as I have, next time I think I will use a mix of white and milk chocolate and create a marble effect).
5. When cool and hard, cut into squares, remove from the tin and put into paper cases to serve.



No comments: